All-on-4: Before and after
Find out how All-on-4 will transform your smile
If you’ve got missing teeth, gum disease, or you’re concerned with the way your smile looks, All-on-4 dental implants are the perfect solution. It is one of the most advanced dental techniques for implants. It not only restores full functionality to the jaw, but it’s also the least painful and quickest procedure.
But, as with most dental treatments, it can be hard to fully understand what is involved with getting All-on-4 implants. That’s why we’ve outlined what a typical patient’s mouth and teeth might look like before the procedure, and how it has been transformed after.
At The Point Dental, we use Nobel Biocare implants, which have been extensively researched and studied and have a 98 per cent success rate. We offer free complimentary consultations to make sure you know all your options before signing up for All-on-4 implants.
We’ve treated Australians with all kinds of dental problems or fears. From missing teeth to gum disease, we’ve solved issues, using All-on-4 dentures, such as:
- Broken or decayed teeth which are difficult to fix
- Unstable or ill-fitting dentures
- Loose teeth or severe gum disease
The All-on-4 denture technique is an especially great alternative if you need dentures, but you have other underlying health conditions — like diabetes or osteoporosis.
Post-procedure, you can expect white and straight teeth, and a natural smile. Our clients have been amazed by the difference the procedure makes. They often experience renewed confidence, and relief from dental pain. Others report:
- Improved speech
- Improved functionality
- No pain when eating
- New implants easier to look after than dentures
- Dramatically improved comfort of the mouth and jaw
Often times, people come to us when they have exhausted all other avenues for fixing problematic teeth. But, if you are extremely self-conscious about your smile, or worried about the future of your teeth, All-on-4 might be a good solution for you.
During a complimentary consultation, we can discuss your concerns and have a look at the condition of your teeth and gums. Then, we’ll give you a detailed outline of what’s involved in the All-on-4 procedure, and whether we think it’s an appropriate solution for you.
What All-on-4 dentures look like
Each person we treat has a unique bone structure, and we shape our dental implants accordingly — which is why our dental implants may vary in size and appearance. But all dental implants will achieve the same aesthetic:
- White: with no stains, yellowing, or signs of decay
- Straight: We shape each set of dental implants so the teeth appear straight and uniform
- Natural-looking: The All-on-4 dental technique has been formulated to ensure your new teeth look as natural as possible
What All-on-4 implants feel like
Unlike dentures, which are removable, All-on-4 implants are fixed permanently in your mouth. This means that they feel more natural, and will function just like normal teeth.
If you’ve been missing teeth, or had loose teeth, for a long time, you’ll have grown used to eating in a different way. You may have adopted a new way of chewing, to compensate for the lack of teeth, or for fear you might further damage other teeth. In some cases, people have avoided food, like nuts and hard candy, for fear of cracking existing teeth.
When you have All-on-4 implants, you will have restored functionality to your mouth. And this can feel a little strange, at first. You’ll have grown used to your altered way of eating, and you’ll have to get used to a new way of eating once again. But, once you’ve adapted to your new implants, you’ll realise there are no limits to what you can (and how you can).
Why is All-on-4 a good solution?
All-on-4 dental implants are the most effective dental implants in the industry. We can replace your missing teeth with the new implants in just 1 to 3 days, and the procedure causes a minimal amount of pain. Other benefits of All-on-4 include:
- Cost-effective: Though the price may seem expensive at first glance, it’s actually cheaper in the long-run. Other dentures incur ongoing costs over the years, as they are more prone to cracking and damage, and often need resizing. With All-on-4, you only need to pay the upfront cost, and then your new smile is yours to enjoy forever.
- Minimal downtime: You’ll have restored functionality within weeks after your procedure, and be able to start eating normal foods sooner than you would with any other denture type.
- Easy to maintain: You don’t have to worry about taking your implants out at the end of the day — All-on-4 implants are permanent, and function just like normal teeth. You even brush and floss like normal!
So if you’re looking to replace your current set of teeth due to dental decay or gum disease, get in touch with us. Our team of dentists are trained in the All-on-4 technique and will help restore your smile.