As your one-stop dental clinic, The Point Dental strives to bring the highest quality dental care to you and your family at an affordable rate.
At The Point Dental, we understand that many patients are fearful of the cost of dental treatment. We are always upfront with our cost with no hidden surprises. We provide a written plan for all our proposed treatment. Our cost is realistic and competitive to allow us to offer the quality and service that all our patients expect from us.
To ensure the convenience of our patients, we accept the following payment options:
Direct Payment Options
- We accept payments by cash, EFTPOS, Visa and MasterCard. We do not accept AMEX.
- We offer the convenience of claiming private health insurance rebate on the spot via HICAPS for all participating health funds.
- We are also a CBHS Choice Network Provider and HCF More for Teeth Provider, which means maximum benefit for CBHS and HCF members with Extras cover when you visit us.
Affordable Payment Plans
If finance is a barrier for you to get the optimal dental treatment that you deserved, The Point Dental offers interest-free payment plan options so that you can start your treatment immediately. We partner with various payment plan companies to cater for your need.
The eligibility is simple:
- Must be 18 year old or over
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Resident
- Must be employed
Features of various payment plans includes:
- 0% interest for the duration of payment terms
- Flexible payment terms ranging from 3-24 months
- Treatment amount up to $30,000
- Some plans do not require upfront deposit
- Simple application
After your consultation, we will work together with you to find out the most suitable payment plan options for you to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Early Release of Superannuation For Dental Treatment
So what if finance is a barrier for you, and you are not eligible for any payment plans? Fear not! Instead of waiting until you are 65 years old, The Point Dental can help you access super funds immediately, regardless of what age you are.
Early release of superannuation is designed to allow you to received critical dental treatment that is paid by the funds that belong to you. Find out more on how you can get an early release of superannuation for dental treatment.
Participating Health funds with HICAPS
To support not-for-profit health funds, we are proud to be a provider for:
- CBHS Choice Network, and
- HCF More for Teeth Program
which means maximum benefit for both CBHS and HCF members with Extras cover when you visit us.
We also accept most major health funds, allowing you to claim on the spot via HICAPS. Please see below HICAPS–participating health funds.