Dental Bonding/Composite Veneers Treatment
Composite veneers (also known as dental bonding or composite resin veneers) are made from white composite materials that can be bonded onto your teeth to mask any natural flaws. They mask flaws by either re-shaping your teeth or changing the shade of your teeth. The treatment comes in different shades of white that can match seamlessly and exactly to the shade of your teeth.
At The Point Dental, we use dental bonding to:
- Repair chipped, cracked or decayed teeth
- Close small spaces or gaps between your teeth
- Improve the shape of your teeth
- Cover and protect any exposed root surfaces
One of the best things about dental bonding is that it is usually a quick and painless procedure, requiring just one appointment with very little to no preparation of the teeth.
The cost of dental bonding
The price of dental bonding treatments depends on factors such as:
- Your dental condition
- The amount of teeth which need bonding
- Whether you’ll need sleep dentistry
- Whether you have health insurance with dental cover
If you’re worried about the cost of dental bonding, get in touch! We can help you work out exactly how much the procedure will set you back, and arrange a payment plan (in some cases).
After you get your teeth bonded, you should:
- Brush at least twice a day and floss
- Avoid hard food and boiled lollies
- Avoid coffee, tea, and tobacco for the first 2 days after the procedure to avoid stains
- Schedule regular dental cleanings every 6 months
If you take good care of your teeth, you’ll get the maximum lifespan out of your treatment.
We’ve helped our clients get back a healthy, white smile with our teeth bonding solutions. It’s pain-free, with proven results, and you can access our interest free payment plan so you can get the smile you want without sacrificing any other part of your life.
Contact us to find out more about dental bonding.
Restore your smile to its former beauty with dental bonding (also called composite veneers) from our Melbourne dentists.