Multiple Teeth Implants Melbourne
When you have multiple missing teeth, implant bridges may be the most ideal solution for you.
With the advancement of implant dentistry, it is no longer necessary to wear annoying dentures or have traditional bridges fitted.
Instead of impacting your own natural teeth and using them to support a bridge, implants are placed strategically into the jawbone to support the bridge. The number of dental implants required depends on the length of the missing section, and the quality of your bone.
At The Point Dental, we strive to bring you replacement teeth that are comfortable, functional and as natural looking as possible.
The benefits of implant-supported bridges are extensive, including:
- Do not require the support of adjacent natural teeth
- No cutting of any natural teeth.
- Prevention of future bone loss
- Are aesthetic, functional and comfortable
- No risk of decay around the bridge