Get that beautiful, Hollywood smile almost instantly.
Porcelain veneers are thin layers of custom-made porcelain shells that can be bonded to your teeth to greatly enhance your entire smile and protect your teeth from further damage and discolouration. Porcelain veneers are indistinguishable from natural teeth and are custom-made to blend in with your smile. Achieve dramatic improvement and a perfect smile quickly, without years of orthodontic treatment.
Benefits of porcelain veneers
Porcelain veneers are an excellent way of rejuvenating your entire appearance. Veneers are suitable if you have:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Slightly crooked teeth for those who want to straighten without braces
- Discoloured teeth from root canal treatment, old fillings, or tetracycline staining
- Naturally small teeth you wish to make longer or wider
- Spaces between your teeth
With porcelain veneers everyone can achieve a brighter, straighter and stunning smile. Chat with us about how much our dental veneer treatments cost.
Cost of getting porcelain veneers
The cost of getting porcelain veneers will depend on a few factors, such as:
- If you have health insurance with dental cover
- How many veneers you will need
- Whether you need sleep dentistry services or not
We have interest free finance options so you don’t have to sacrifice any other part of your life to get the dental treatments you need.
At The Point Dental, all our porcelain veneers are of a very high quality and with proper care, they can last for a very long time. If you are thinking of achieving the dream smile that you’ve always desired, porcelain veneers are a great investment that you may consider.
Contact us to find out more about porcelain veneers.
For more information on porcelain veneers, contact our team at The Point Dental in Melbourne today.