Emergency Dentist in Point Cook, Melbourne
Emergencies happen. Don’t suffer silently. Let us take care of you, and you’ll be smiling in no time.
Contact us immediately if you require an emergency dental treatment in Point Cook, Werribee, or Melbourne. Whether it’s a broken tooth, lost filling or a debilitating toothache, we’ll relieve your pain and treat you as soon as possible.
Our Point Cook emergency dentists will make an effort to treat you the same day that you call. We keep appointments available for emergency cases every day, and our clinic is equipped to relieve your pain and treat you on short notice.
Visiting the dentist can be stressful enough without it also being an emergency. Rest assured that you will be well cared for by our friendly team.
Our Melbourne emergency dentists can treat:
- Knocked-out teeth
- Cracked, chipped or broken teeth
- Impacted or infected wisdom teeth
- Jaw or gum swelling
- Sensitivity or pain (which may be felt in the head or neck)
- Emergency root canal therapy
- Emergency cosmetic treatment
What to do if your tooth falls out
If your tooth gets knocked out, take these steps immediately for the best chance of having it restored.
- Pick up the tooth by the crown — not the root.
- If the tooth is dirty, gently rinse it in milk or saliva. Do not use soap or chemicals.
- Reposition the tooth in its socket and apply gentle pressure.
- Keep the tooth moist at all times, either in milk or inside your cheek.
- Call our Melbourne emergency dentist immediately — time is critical.