Emergency Dentist Melbourne VIC
Let’s face it, emergencies happen, and when they do, they always happen at the wrong time!
If you are suffering from a dental emergency, contact us immediately. Be it a broken tooth, lost filling, or a debilitating toothache, we understand that you want it fixed ASAP.
At The Point Dental, in an effort to better service you, we endeavour to treat your dental emergencies the same day that you call. In order to achieve this, we keep appointments available every day just for patients requiring emergency treatment. Our Point Cook practice is equipped to handle any emergency treatment.
When you visit us for your dental emergency, you can be assured that you will be well looked after by our team of friendly staff in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
Some common dental emergencies include:
- Knocked out tooth
- Jaw or gum swelling
- Sensitivity or pain – which may be felt in the head or neck
- Cracked, chipped or broken teeth
- Impacted or infected wisdom teeth
- Emergency root canal therapy
- Emergency cosmetic treatment
If you have knocked out a tooth there are a few steps you should take quickly for the best chance at keeping your natural tooth.
- Pick up the tooth by the crown (not the root)
- If the tooth is dirty gently rinse it in milk or saliva (do not use soap or chemicals)
- Reposition the tooth in it’s socket if possible and apply gentle pressure
- Keep the tooth moist at all times (either in milk or inside your cheek)
- See a dentist immediately – time is critical
Emergency Dental Care Melbourne VIC
Don’t let your dental pain or broken tooth ruin your day!